Friday, January 23, 2009

Brothers

This man with the microphone is my older brother, Gary.
The occasion is his 60th birthday. Impossible.
Although I eventually grew taller, I still look up to him.
Although our lives are full and many miles separate us, we miss spending time together. During our childhood we did practically everything together.
Anyway, he is a good man and a godly man and a great brother.
As long as I can remember he always won...at fishing and tennis and "twenty-one" and "around the world" behind the garage and golf and just about anything.
But that's okay, because he is number one in my opinion.
Happy Birthday, Gary!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are a crack-up!!!
    Thanks for your part in making Gary's 60th birthday such a memorable one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This night is a memory I will treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete